1. Hold ID card or other valid documentation to consign domestic cargo.
2. Complete Shippers Letter of Instruction.
3. Proceed to the Carrier or agent for consignment.
1. “Designated flight” “prior ground handling” and other port-to-port services are provided for small cargo and packages.
2. Provide secondary packaging and labeling for urgent goods.
1. Personalized transport plan, guidance and service throughout the whole course from professional team.
2. Assigned person will be put in charge and cargo will be stored in specialized warehouse.